Personal coaching with me isn’t like coaching with anyone else
In fact, I would never call myself a coach as I don’t adhere to any strict personal coaching models or structures. I’m a mentor, a signposter, an encourager, a solver of problems. It’s simple really, you just start talking and I help you uncover the crux of the problem. Then together, we get down to the nitty-gritty of what to do about the darned thing!
This could include:
- how to get a product or service launched
- improved marketing to get more customers
- maybe even to check whether you’re actually in the right business!
- or to work on whatever you need – mindset, core message, business strategy, implementation plans, further income streams… this is all about you!
You must be ready to make a commitment of at least 3 months to get real results. A one-off call is never going to crack it. Making changes to the stuff that isn’t working takes time and effort.
This means you have to do some work so if you’re not prepared to take the necessary action, then please find someone else. I won’t waste time trying to get you to do what it takes. If you won’t do what we’ve both agreed needs doing, then I reserve the right to end the coaching.
You’ve probably guessed by now that working with me isn’t for the faint-hearted.
I shoot from the hip, I’m bossy, I’m more than happy to give you a clip round the ear if that’s what it takes, but I am here to support you in any way I can to help you solve your problem. And I promise to only ever tell you the truth.
How we could work together
- One hour, one-on-one sessions
- Use ’em or lose ’em – I’m always happy to negotiate around holidays but all sessions must be completed within the agreed timeframe and cannot be rolled forward into another contract
- All contracts for a minimum of 3 months, with the option to cancel or renew at the end
- Unlimited personal email support included for the duration of the contract
- Month 1 – one session each week to get the foundations in place and plenty of momentum going
- Months 2 & 3 – one session every two weeks
- Months 1, 2 & 3 – one session every two weeks
These two suggestions are just to get you thinking. They’re not cast in concrete. I am completely flexible and the practicals can be tailored to suit both of us. There is a minimum 3-month commitment but best results may take longer.
Let’s talk about what would be the best option for you.
Schedule a complimentary discovery call
I don’t bite, I’m not going to sell you anything, and I’m certainly not going to try and persuade you to do anything! This call is purely for us both to find out IF we can work together. If we can, then I’ll outline some possible ways that could work, and then it’s up to you.
HUGE WARNING – If you are of a delicate disposition, please find someone else! I’m a straight talker because life is too short to faff about. There’s work to be done, lives to be changed, results to be achieved, and rewards to be enjoyed. If you know deep down that it’s time to put your house in order, then LET’S DO THIS THING!